Tuesday, February 7, 2017

The Goat General's First Campaign

Queen Daisy saw it first but I knew I, the Goat General, should have it.

I tried to take it.

The Queen butted me off!

I called in my troops!

We surrounded her and we tried again.

"This is my log," said Queen Daisy.

We made a plan.  Potent Parsley, you distract her.

It worked!

The log is ours!  We are so happy!

Our happiness was short-lived.

Queen Daisy came back and butted us off.

No!  My troops!  They have abandoned me!  
I hold no grudges.  We live to fight another day.  Victory shall be ours.  Troops!  We will retreat but only for the moment.  We leave you log with this promise:  We shall return and claim you.  Some day log you shall be mine.  Just not now!





What?  We don't want the log now?


No comments:

Post a Comment