Tuesday, January 31, 2017

Warm Days

Hello,  This is Crispus.  Finally my boredom was broken.  We previously had been stuck inside for multiple days on end.  Just stuck in there because of the cold weather.  

Finally!  The sun decided to work.  Snow melted and we went on a walk.  There wasn't much to eat but some pine needles.  I did get to meet a tiny cat called Tiger.  She was sunning on the porch.  I said 'Hi' and sniffed her nose.  She said "How do you do?" and sniffed back.  

We went around the house at least five times.  Also Coco lead multiple charges back to our pen.  Strawbaby also went against protocol and led one herself.  All in all it was a fun lazy day.
      
Left to Right by head positions: Crispus, Daisy,  Whitey, Coco, Blackberry, Strawbaby.
Contrary to this picture Coco did have fun.

One Question.  This is my post.  Why isn't there a good picture of me?

No comments:

Post a Comment