Friday, August 5, 2016

Why? Why? Why? But I know who is to blame!

Me, Crispus.

Crispus here!  You know the handsome white buck.  Yeah!  Me! Today something dreadful happen.  Me and my bro, Puden, were separated from the girls!  Well technically the girls, my sisters and one aunt, were taken out of our pen and put in with all the other big girls.  But anyway, isn't it outrageous?  Now we are only in with Dad.  H is fine but I can't chase him around.  He isn't pretty and cute and darling and he doesn't smell good where the girls are all those things.  Little Whitey, the son of the previous mentioned aunt, got to go over with the big girls too!  Why I ask you?  Because he is still small enough I am told.  Small?  Isn't that a bad thing?  I mean I am the big handsome buck. The handsome buck that knows whose fault it is!  It is the weather.  Yes, the weather.  I have heard many times from Emm, "Going to have to separate you because this weather makes you frisky.", "I can't take any chances with the warm weather running away.", "Since I don't know if you weathering took --", "When your weathering takes you can go back with them."  See?  It is the weathers fault!  I have decided on my course of action.  I am going to scream at the weather and the weather will either shape up and act like it is supposed too or it will come down to silence me and that is when I will grab it.  I personally think the last option is the best,  I will take hold of the weather and call for Emm to come see.  I will hear the words, "Wow, you are now a weather goat, go and stay with the girls."  Yahoo!  ...... Now to figure out how to catch the weather .....

No comments:

Post a Comment