Monday, August 8, 2016

Dinner Conversation

Honey, "All that alfalfa sure looks good.  I wonder why I don't get that much ...... (multiple dots is were the goat's mouth was to full to talk) ..... I only get a smidgen of hay too."


Crispus, "I thought it was ...... because you were fat."


Honey, "Son, it is not fat.  It is the ........... marking of a good rumen.  I have lovely dairy characteristics and thus ...... I have a very nicely developed rumen.  I pass it down to my daughters and, ummm, yes, I do believe you are ........ showing the makings of my superior genetics as well."


Puden, "That lovely piece of alfalfa is mine!"


Crispus, "No, its mine!"


Bang, Clash!


Crispus, "Never mind, I found a better leaf."


Puden, ".................................."

No comments:

Post a Comment