Wednesday, August 24, 2016

I Got Wet

Hi, this is Crispus.  We haven't blogged in a while.  It is Blackberry's fault.  She was supposed to do a post but .... Well she doesn't sit still for very long so trying to get her to concentrate on writing is very difficult.  "It is ADD," said Parsley, "Attention-Deficit Doeling," Parsley added for those of us with confused looks.  "She is only active," replied Strawbaby her mom.  Either way I wanted to update up on a very disturbing event that happened.  I got WET!  Yes, W-E-T, WET!  We were waiting for our hay this morning and it started pouring.  We three boys, me, bro, and Little Whitey rushed to get inside.  But wait!  Honey wouldn't let us it.  It was dreadful.  All we could do was stand in the down pour.  I let out a small wail.  Maybe someone would hear of our sad plight.  Fortunately Emm was not to far away.  She looked us over. 
"It is barely dribbling," she said.
"It is a monsoon," I said.  
"I don't even need a rain coat," she said next.
"I only have a fur coat," I replied next.
"I want one," chimed in Puden. 
"Mom!" screamed Little Whitey.
Emm turned to leave but then looked at us again, "Is it really that bad?"
"Horrible." I said.
"It is a regular tsunami," squeaked Puden.
"That is a wave Puden," she corrected.
"No wonder I am so soaked," he squeaked back.
"Mom!" screamed Little Whitey.
"Son!" screamed his mom.
"Don't worry about us," I said deciding to play the strong one, "We can make it.  Don't worry about us poor urchins stuck out in the cold.  We might become skin and bones if we shiver any longer but I am positive we can pull through."
"Ok, fine." she said.
Honey was then locked into a different stall.  Yeah!  We all rushed inside to escape the blowing storm.
"You poor dears all happy now?" she asked scratching my head, "How about some breakfast?"
"Oh, thank you.  I greatly appreciate it," I replied.
"Milk!" squeaked Puden.
"Mom!  Food!" screamed Little Whitey.



    

No comments:

Post a Comment