Thursday, March 12, 2015

I Love My Coffee

Coffee - March 10, 2015

I am quite excited about how Coffee freshened.  I was a little mad at Coffee for rejecting her baby but if any goat was to reject a baby I am glad it was Coffee.  First fresheners are supposed to have tiny teats, not so with Coffee.  My whole hand can fit on her teat to milk!  I don't have small hands either.  My family is tired of me talking about her nice udder and teats.  I hear, "Must you talk about THIS at the dinner table."  What can I say?  I am excited for Coffee's udder!
There is an another excitement about Coffee.  It is so cool!  On March 10, 2015, Coffee produced a whole gallon of milk!  My first 1 gallon milker!  The picture above was taken before morning milking, Coffee is full of 1/2 gallon.  She doesn't even look that huge.  Think of how much she might make later.  
Good job Coffee!  A wonderful even udder, even teat placement, large teats, and 1 gallon milk production!  Coffee has earned her carrot.  

No comments:

Post a Comment